Ad - Article Continues below
10 amazing benefits of neem
God has given us many wonderful things in nature which act as a miracle one of this is neem which is also known as Azadirachta indicia is a tree native to India. Every part of neem from roots to fruits is considered important. They have many medical properties. it’s an effective anti-viral and anti-bacterial with being a powerful immune-stimulant. From ancient times people used to worship this tree only because they knew the magical properties of neem.
Now many medical and beauty industries are using the extracts of neem tree as key ingredients in their products. So here we will see the magical value of neem.
- If you have wounds make a paste of neem leave and dab it on affected area till it heal.
- For blackheads dilute neem oil with water and apply it on acne after few days you will see the result.
- For acne you can make a paste of neem leaf and apply on your affected areas. Use it twice a week you will find a glowing skin.
- If you are fed up of dandruff then boil a bunch of neem leaves in water and wash your hair this not only remove dandruff but also make your hair stronger.
- Sometimes after continuous work irritation starts in your eyes for this just boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
- From olden days people are using neem twigs to brush their teeth for good dental health. Now you can get easily neem based tooth paste in the market.
- Applying neem oil which we get from neem fruit or neem powder in regular basis reduces the effect of aging.
- For good immunity system crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
- To keep insects away just burn neem leaves to ward off insects. It is extremely effective and is also used to fight mosquito threat.
Neem leaves also act as Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial infections like chicken pox. Person who has chicken pox is made to take bath in neem water or neem paste is applied on the affected area.